# Building Desktop Apps
Learn the basics about WPF app creation, such as XAML, C#, Data Binding, Animations, creating User Controls and MVVM.
Make money creating desktop apps and User Controls!Desktop apps are still a very important request from big companies, and in this course you will find what you need to start creating those companies' apps!
- Visual Studio 2013 (Express for Windows Desktop is fine) Installed
- Blend for Visual Studio installed (installs with Visual Studio)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build custom user controls.
- Use the best practices, such as Data Binding.
- Create animations for use inside an app.
- Learn a design pattern (MVVM)
What is the target audience?
- This WPF course is for newbies, altough prior programming knowledge is required. If you want to kickstart your desktop app building knowledge this course is the course for you. If you are looking for advanced WPF knowledge, this course is probably NOT for you.
- SECTION 1 :
- SECTION 2 :